WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
In this tutorial, we are going to show you how to add EPG to your GSE IPTV App. GSE SMART IPTV is a complete user-defined Advanced IPTV solutions for live and M3U with options.
Step 1: Open GSE IPTV and on top left corner click on the 3 lines to bring up the menu and click on “EPG program guide”.
Step 2: Click the “+” in the top right corner and select“Add Remote EPG source”.
Step 3: On "EPG name” add any word and then enter “EPG source link” address provided by your IPTV distributor and click "Add" as a final step.
Now reboot the Application and the TV guides will be added to your channels list. Please note, by using M3U with options as your script, there is no need to add a separate link for EPG to your IPTV player since it has all the data such as EPG and Picons inside it.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup EPG on iOS using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on iphone using GSE IPTV App?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using IP Television App?
- How to setup IPTV on iOS using rIPTV?
- What are the advantages of using STB?
- What is Apple TV?
- How to setup Plex on Apple TV?
- How to setup IPTV on Apple TV using iPlayTV App?
- How to record Mac, Apple TV, iPad and iPhone screens?
- How to add EPG on Perfect Player?
Not finding what you are looking for?