WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FOR?
IPTV is a service which delivers the television channels through the logical Internet protocol (IP) instead of traditional methods such satellite and cable televisions.
Please note, the application does not include any channels, you have to add your own m3u playlists.
Step 1: Start by downloading the Smart IPTV App from the store.
Please note: For the beginning, the App offers you a 7-day free trial. After the App expires, you can obtain it again via in-App microtransaction or visit the website and purchasing the license.
Step 2: After opening the application and you will see your TV Mac address.
Write it down to prepare for the next step.
Step 3: Open the playlist uploader web page by opening this URL http://siptv.eu/mylist/.
Place your TV Mac address and the M3U URL you received from your IPTV provider, mark "Keep Online" and press "Add Link".
Step 4: After uploading your playlist successfully, restart the Smart IPTV application and the channels will be displayed.
For unlocking adult content on your Smart TV application you can try 0000, 1234, or 1122.
Let us know in the comments section below about your opinion and feedback concerning this article and help us improve the quality of our articles. Thank you in advance.
Developed by iptvhelpcenter.com
- How to setup IPTV on Smart TV via Smart IPTV App(SIPTV)?
- Channels do not work in Smart TV after uploading playlist
- SIPTV on Samsung smart TV
- Issue with SIPTV App
- How to add M3U playlist to Smart STB?
- How to install Smart STB app on Smart TV?
- How to setup IPTV on SS IPTV?
- I have an old TV, can I still access IPTV services?
- Can an Android TV box device turn my TV into a smart one?
- How can I turn my TV into a smart one?
Not finding what you are looking for?